Friday 30 November 2018

Strike One (Oops)

Yesterday my oldest (5yo) had a doctor's appointment that I completely forgot about and we totally did not go too.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. Gah.

Luckily we got of easy this time with a warning, but next time we will be fined $50, and if it happens a third time they will close my daughter's patient file.

Talk about a parenting fail. Life with three is nuts and with me still not on my ADHD meds and not sleeping well (oh life with a newborn!), my organizational skills and memory are complete shit right now.

It's easy to become overwhelmed and feel like a failure, but on days like that I need to take a step back, breathe deep, give myself a break...and just hope that it won't happen again for the sake of my own sanity and mental health. Thank goodness for grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment